A Taxwise Giving Opportunity
Don't miss the chance to make a charitable IRA gift this year! If you are 70½ or older and own a traditional IRA, please consider making an IRA charitable rollover gift this year. A gift of up to $100,000 made from your IRA to us will:
- not be included in your taxable income.
- may satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- may reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- not be subject to the 50% limitation on charitable gifts.
- help the work of our organization.
Contact us or your plan administrator to make a qualified transfer from your IRA to us.
Tuesday October 19, 2021
Thank you for your interest in Emory & Henry College. Our hope is to serve you and your family with helpful information. OUR NEWS
IRA and 401(k) Designated Beneficiary Options
Each year, IRAs and 401(k)s are subject to required minimum distributions...
Largest Social Security Increase in Four Decades
The Social Security Administration has announced a 5.9% increase in...
Financial Assistance for Aging-in-Place Improvements
Do you know of any financial assistance programs that can help seniors with...