A Taxwise Giving Opportunity
Don't miss the chance to make a charitable IRA gift this year! If you are 70½ or older and own a traditional IRA, please consider making an IRA charitable rollover gift this year. A gift of up to $100,000 made from your IRA to us will:
- not be included in your taxable income.
- may satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- may reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- not be subject to the 50% limitation on charitable gifts.
- help the work of our organization.
Contact us or your plan administrator to make a qualified transfer from your IRA to us.
Tuesday October 19, 2021
We have a complete tax update service for CPAs, attorneys, CLUs, CFPs, ChFCs, trust officers and other professional friends. The GiftLaw services are made available to all advisors as a free service. We are available to assist in helping you provide clients with clear and understandable gift illustrations. Advisor Resources
GiftLaw Pro is a complete charitable giving and tax information service inside the GiftLaw website.
The GiftLaw Calculator is a planned gifts calculator for professionals that follows the IRS format. Run charitable deduction calculations for your favorite gift plan.