A Taxwise Giving Opportunity
Don't miss the chance to make a charitable IRA gift this year! If you are 70½ or older and own a traditional IRA, please consider making an IRA charitable rollover gift this year. A gift of up to $100,000 made from your IRA to us will:
- not be included in your taxable income.
- may satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year.
- may reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions.
- not be subject to the 50% limitation on charitable gifts.
- help the work of our organization.
Contact us or your plan administrator to make a qualified transfer from your IRA to us.
Monday October 2, 2023
Thank you for your interest in Emory & Henry College. Our hope is to serve you and your family with helpful information. OUR NEWS
Separate & Joint Property
"My brother Pete and I own a ranch together," said Joe to his advisor. "We...
IRS Chatbots Help 13 Million Taxpayers
In IR-2023-178 the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) announced the use of...
Does Medicare Cover Getting a Second Medical Opinion?
The doctor I currently see thinks I need a knee replacement, but I would...